justin = { main feed , music , code , askjf , pubkey };
Ask Justin Frankel
No reasonable question unanswered since 2009!

Suggested topics: programming, music, sleep, coffee, etc.

Note: please do not ask questions about REAPER features, bugs or scheduling, use the forums instead.

Name: Ask: Human (enter yes):
[back to index] | [unreplied] | [replied] | [recent comments] | [all]

Question: Which OS do you spend the most time on these days (not counting your mobile phone)?
Asked by Will (23.125.224.x) on June 27 2024, 7:13pm
Reply on June 28 2024, 2:32am:
    macOS for dev work, linux for recording

  • Posted by Abhi (122.179.113.x) on June 29 2024, 3:20pm:
    @Justin So, it means you write Windows code in Mac too? How you develop Windows version of REAPER in Mac?

  • Posted by Justin on June 29 2024, 4:53pm:
    It’s 99% either portable or win32-swell code, so it doesn’t matter what platform I dev on, unless dealing with the other 1%, or platform specific quriks…

    Your Name:   -- Site Owner's Name:  (for human-verification)


[back to index] | [unreplied] | [replied] | [recent comments] | [all]
Copyright 2024 Justin Frankel. | RSS