- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on October 21 2020, 9:49pm in 5413:
ahhh so- that's a real shame then.. master po knows ;)
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on October 18 2020, 6:20pm in 5412:
according to master scribe thoth- 1 hour head pointing magnetic north and 1 hour head pointing magnetic south will renew the body/mind if discipline is maintained throughout.. try it and see/be?
- Posted by Posted by Sleep Therapy (122.161.240.x) on October 18 2020, 9:31am in 5412:
either sleep complete 7.5 hours (5 sleep cycle) for whole night or sleep 6 hours (4 sleep cycle) for whole night and take 1.5 hours (1 sleep cycle) nap afternoon or evening
- Posted by Sleep Therapy (122.161.240.x) on October 18 2020, 9:28am in 5412:
this is correct... i have experienced this by my own... a 90 minute nap is very much peaceful and i feel fresh but if i sleep a bit shorter or longer than it, like say either 60 minutes or 120 minutes, then i feel weird after waking up and feel something in my head constantly till the next morning
- Posted by Justin on October 16 2020, 3:21pm in 5411:
Oops Allpress I was e-happy
- Posted by Pony (78.152.169.x) on October 16 2020, 11:03am in 5406:
music before internet era had a message, it defined lifestyles, now it's just a cheap entertainment content accessible to everyone. But, who knows, maybe it should be that way?
- Posted by Justin on October 16 2020, 3:30am in 5411:
When I've been in the UK I really like Allpresse (from NZ but have a cafe or two in london), also Square Mile and Monmouth are pretty good?
- Posted by schmoe (208.181.106.x) on October 15 2020, 7:36pm in 5410:
What a great idea! I'm going to record the sound of me throwing things at the computer!
- Posted by richard davies (86.181.252.x) on October 15 2020, 7:07pm in 5411:
Thanks. Not sure they are available in the UK but may look online.
- Posted by WccWcc (107.77.198.x) on October 15 2020, 4:31pm in 5406:
Good one. The algorithms aren’t great at this (yet at least), there is no real zine culture anymore, and also harder to follow labels with so much indie stuff being self-released.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on October 12 2020, 2:53pm in 5403:
You don't change, but he is getting older.
- Posted by zabukowski (149.126.144.x) on October 12 2020, 7:47am in 5399:
Just got feedback from lab - JSFX is crashing on DTK, but all other things are working and it's more CPU efficient than Logic. Cca 30 Acustica Audio very CPU intensive plugins were loaded and ran in loop for 3 days, no crashes :) Entitlements are correct, our protection is working - excellent job!
- Posted by zabukowski (149.126.144.x) on October 11 2020, 5:17pm in 5399:
Unfortunately, i don't have machine in my place, but i will try to get feedback asap.
- Posted by Justin on October 11 2020, 1:46pm in 5399:
JSFX probably will crash?
- Posted by zabukowski (149.126.144.x) on October 11 2020, 6:44am in 5399:
Awesome, i can tell it's working on Apple DTK just fine, what a blessing :)
- Posted by Justin on October 10 2020, 1:27pm in 5398:
Hard to generalize but REAPER users are generally awesome. :)
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on October 10 2020, 9:19am in 5398:
@Justin What can you say about Reaper users?
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (185.130.156.x) on October 9 2020, 7:07am in 5396:
Classic movies often have memorable soundtracks. It's evident that a memorable (or even decent) track is not needed for box office success. A great soundtrack will almost certainly improve box office returns, and make the difference between mere short term commercial success and classic status. Star Wars wouldn't be a franchise today without that superb, memorable soundtrack..
- Posted by EcBaPr (119.18.2.x) on October 9 2020, 4:57am in 5395:
thanks... in your experience are most audio drivers you've seen only made to support the common intervals such as 512, 768, 1024 ? or do you see support for other options ? or is this just not something you see during Reaper dev ? Whenever i look at a control panel for an interface i dont think ive ever seen one that shows 960 so it seems like it could be the source of issues.
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (185.130.156.x) on October 6 2020, 2:00pm in 5394:
Yep, not too many people have their own medical unit at their house! - which has probably been hurriedly upgraded to deal with this.
- Posted by Justin on October 6 2020, 1:50pm in 5394:
and is he technically "out of the hospital" now? sounds like he's still getting treatment comparable with what most people would have to be in the hospital for...
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (185.130.156.x) on October 6 2020, 1:45pm in 5394:
Indeed, he looks like he is struggling for air, and also struggling to stand.
- Posted by Justin on October 5 2020, 7:14pm in 5391:
There are newer objc syntaxes which help somewhat, but yeah. You can use ObjC++ (though C++ objects as objc class member data, not so sure about).
- Posted by Pony (94.230.197.x) on October 5 2020, 3:46pm in 5391:
Is it because You can't integrate Swift into C/C++ or You have also other reasons? That nested square brackets make me sick :) and i also couldn't use C++ stuff within Obj-C, only C.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on October 5 2020, 2:47pm in 5390:
- Posted by Vincent F. (198.84.249.x) on October 3 2020, 8:23pm in 5388:
Good to know! Thanks Justin!
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on October 3 2020, 8:20pm in 5389:
- Posted by Justin on October 3 2020, 6:45pm in 5389:
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on October 3 2020, 5:46pm in 5389:
And the first number is seen as absolute only, if the second number is not present?
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on October 3 2020, 1:48pm in 5387:
Ah, ok, so I can end writing automation set by the user in the gui by using this function? That also means, it makes no sense for inputFX then, as there's no automation for them?
- Posted by Justin on October 3 2020, 1:30pm in 5384:
Not that I specifically know of but I think it's a pretty big mix
- Posted by Vitali (194.145.103.x) on October 3 2020, 12:55pm in 5384:
Any Irish ones perhaps? :)
- Posted by Antonio (186.71.91.x) on October 1 2020, 2:50am in 5379:
Hi Justin. If this question is too difficult, please, say it. It could be an answer too.
- Posted by Pony (23.106.249.x) on September 30 2020, 2:09pm in 5383:
Then let's leave midi and kill audio
- Posted by Arlequin (37.167.68.x) on September 29 2020, 8:02pm in 5383:
Here I am reassured :) We have to admit that you have been generous with the midi and the score editor since it is not what you use the most. So thank you. Do you plan to leave the piano roll as it is or is it worth improving?
- Posted by Justin on September 29 2020, 7:48pm in 5383:
- Posted by Justin on September 29 2020, 7:48pm in 5383:
It's an empty thread, I admit :)
- Posted by Jimmy (104.221.68.x) on September 29 2020, 12:38pm in 5383:
I doubt Justin/Cockos will drop MIDI... It's simply sarcasm.
- Posted by Arlequin (37.171.83.x) on September 29 2020, 7:06am in 5383:
Hello, Do you mean by that that you want to focus on audio and drop the midi edition in Reaper which would have opened the door to many film composers (among others)? Sorry, I did not understand your position! :) Have a good day ! (PS I would totally understand this choice; however I would like to know what to expect since I use midi extensively in my DAW to make orchestral mockups for directors, hence my comment. Thanks in advance! )
- Posted by Arlequin (37.166.198.x) on September 27 2020, 8:14am in 5378:
... Do you sometimes feel lonely when you work for a long time in the studio to solve a complex problem and how do you find the solution? Ah and do you like Hubert-Félix Thiéfaine? Too many questions .... Have a good day !
- Posted by Arlequin (37.166.198.x) on September 27 2020, 8:13am in 5378:
@JustinFrankel: you are welcome! However, I will have to renew my invitation without an avatar if luck makes us cross our paths ... one day! ;) I enjoyed listening to some of your music / improvisations on YouTube and I was wondering if you still had that sometimes serious and enigmatic expression on your face? Or not at all ? I appreciate the calm and space you give to your music (although I don't speak English fluently enough to understand all the lyrics ..)
- Posted by Justin on September 27 2020, 12:45am in 5378:
(in my previous comment "2020" refers to this year of the lord)
- Posted by Justin on September 27 2020, 12:15am in 5378:
2020 (does suck yeah) -- have a sense of humor, sigh.
- Posted by Justin on September 27 2020, 12:15am in 5378:
Arlequin -- thanks for the invite! Some day...
- Posted by awesome videos are reaper! (122.161.246.x) on September 26 2020, 3:33pm in 5382:
but what if someone delete cookies? will all the progress (checkboxes) get removed?
- Posted by 2020 Sucks, Really (110.54.147.x) on September 25 2020, 1:25pm in 5378:
Attention. There you go.
- Posted by Antonio (186.71.91.x) on September 24 2020, 3:40am in 5379:
so we can see the item part selected when we open sourse in the media explorer. I think it's very easy for you (maybe 1 hour or less), my friends think it's could be difficult. Thank you, we appreciate so much your talent and your attention.
- Posted by Antonio (186.71.91.x) on September 24 2020, 3:39am in 5379:
well, the idea was to improve a little the media explorer. When we use action Preview media item source media the explorer does that it promises, but we see the whole file and don't know where is the item part. For example we took only 30 sec. from the whole 30 min. sound. drive.google.com/file/d/1TAnnblwrY...It's an explanation GIF. The question was how much time could take to improve this action, so we can see the item part selected when we open sourse in the
- Posted by 2020 (2.26.163.x) on September 23 2020, 11:58am in 5378:
"Children are, in general, assholes" - your 1 of them assholes? as you are just an older child.. get trolled..hacker. What an answer... no wonder the world is in such a mess with attitudes like so. Children are the gifts of this world,not the problem m8. Very poor programming indeed.
- Posted by Arlequin (37.167.179.x) on September 21 2020, 7:18pm in 5378:
* I would have invited you to Europe for a good meal!
- Posted by Arlequin (37.167.179.x) on September 21 2020, 7:17pm in 5378:
... for a good meal! ;) (Sometimes I read myself and find it absurd.) It doesn't matter. Good evening !
- Posted by Arlequin (37.167.179.x) on September 21 2020, 7:15pm in 5378:
Improvising and talking about music or something else does not prevent cooking a good meal when you enjoy inviting nice people;) It might be time that I stop saturating your bandwidth with my endless messages ... Go finish the music for this short film with REAPER which definitely never crashes? What a rock! So I understand that you prefer to let the mystery hang without looking for the identity of the visitors behind these messages, sort of "little bottles in the sea"?
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.250.x) on September 21 2020, 6:37pm in 5378:
Came hungry for knowledge. Left hungry for food... :)
- Posted by Arlequin (37.166.107.x) on September 21 2020, 3:51pm in 5378:
Would you accept an invitation from a couple of young, unknown artists to come and share a meal that they have prepared for you and your wife? Do you prefer to be meat or fish and would you like a homemade ice cream? =D French wine and cheese on the menu. P.S .: Will you be angry with me one day for having published under two pseudonyms? Have a good day! ;)
- Posted by Arlequin (37.166.107.x) on September 21 2020, 1:58pm in 5378:
- Posted by Justin on September 21 2020, 1:32pm in 5378:
- Posted by Arlequin (37.172.60.x) on September 21 2020, 12:59pm in 5378:
Are you talking about q=2990s or about my answers going too far / or just stupid ? In this case I apologize to you because I did not intend to bother you. Sinerely,
- Posted by Justin on September 21 2020, 12:41pm in 5378:
That answer is partly a joke, partly one of many more reasons
- Posted by Arlequin (37.171.153.x) on September 21 2020, 6:27am in 5378:
Thank you for your website (music, paintings ...) and for delivering honest responses with "your full functional filter" (although I don't agree with you at all on this : askjf.com/index.php?q=2990s. Appart from that... this nice page is a good way to meet you, to appreciate your critical thinking, your progressive ideas and your sharing of knowledge / anecdotes ! Yours,
- Posted by Arlequin (37.171.153.x) on September 21 2020, 6:26am in 5378:
Anyway, thank you for this page that you describe as a "silly distraction" ! ;) I'm sure that a touch of curiosity (about anything and jumping from one subject to an opposite one often without any linked thoughs in the search box) will not make you doubt the immense respect and consideration the 99% of your readers (of which I belong) that they have for you. I think you perfectly illustrate the proverb "Do things seriously without taking yourself seriously".
- Posted by Arlequin (37.166.124.x) on September 18 2020, 3:31pm in 5375:
* Maybe even more people than in the New York Marathon I guess! ;) Glad to know that you take as much care of users' privacy as you offer them such an efficient tool! Why AskJF? A sort of authentic conversation between you and the user as tied to the tool as to the man who built it?
- Posted by Justin on September 16 2020, 12:34pm in 5372:
If you write for 64-bit and do any pointer-integer conversions using the right types you should be good (it should just work)
- Posted by not confused anymore (122.161.247.x) on September 16 2020, 5:02am in 5372:
Thank you, i have installed 64 bit Windows. By the way, is it time consuming to develop both 32 bit and 64 bit softwares in compare to developing only 64 bit software? Or you have to develop for one bit only and it's easily ported to another bit?
- Posted by #mpeg3 (206.212.233.x) on September 15 2020, 6:12pm in 4650:
Mouse passed away a few years ago, but #mpeg3 efnet is still active today. Obviously much smaller though. :D
- Posted by Pony (46.252.215.x) on September 14 2020, 5:47am in 5371:
Thank You, It's a little bit easier to see new threads for people with small screens without scrolling every time.
- Posted by Andy (190.166.198.x) on September 12 2020, 7:31pm in 5369:
I forgot to mention one more thing. If the channelstip is configurable and Walter-stylable it will attract plugin developers who would design strips based on their products and refine the workflow to the benefit of all users. I guess its a win-win for all.
- Posted by Andy (190.166.198.x) on September 12 2020, 7:16pm in 5369:
I hope my message strikes some interest in this area because Mixer is used in all scenarios and it is the Mixer which is responsible for the sound after all. Having controls ready at ones fingertips (could be a Mixer template) would make everyones life and the quality of the final sound better.
- Posted by Andy (190.166.198.x) on September 12 2020, 7:16pm in 5369:
70 years of recording industry proved right that the mixing console is the frendliest interface between hardware and humans but DAWs still deny it having grown from 90-00s plugin compromise design. For a mixing engineer having to open plugin windows instead of just having all controls at a glance is a real pain, it is a slow workflow and exhausting. It was an understandable limitation in the past but nothing really prevents developers to implement it now. Only the desire and priorities.
- Posted by Andy (190.166.198.x) on September 12 2020, 7:15pm in 5369:
Its hard to understand the reasoning to not love channelstrip controls if one can opt to show/hide them. Judging from the Theme forum section themers are obsessed by creating all kinds of useless shapes and colors for the channel meters because they cant have access to the real controls which are Sends, EQ and Compressor with the gain reduction meter. Reaper is fantastic in the Editor side but some love for Mixer is totally missing. 70 years of recording industry proved right that the mixing console is the
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.250.x) on September 10 2020, 12:20am in 5368:
- Posted by Gio (79.130.190.x) on September 8 2020, 12:08am in 5366:
WT your 1st customer then? No experience with Lua, but many years back I remember tried to compiled it and I had a very positive impression on how clean the experience was (is it still the case?). I always have it top in my list if I find an application for it...
- Posted by Justin on September 7 2020, 12:02pm in 5365:
- Posted by Jordan Eldredge (107.142.111.x) on September 7 2020, 11:24am in 5365:
You can include as many as you like. Just be sure to include the artist, title, and duration otherwise Webamp will start downloading the mp3s in order to parse id3 tags. Also note that the URL for each media file must satisfy CORS.
- Posted by Jordan Eldredge (107.142.111.x) on September 7 2020, 11:21am in 5365:
Yeah, here's a minimal example of spawning Webamp with two tracks: gist.githubusercontent.com/captbar...
- Posted by Justin on September 5 2020, 9:36pm in 5365:
- Posted by Justin on September 5 2020, 9:35pm in 5365:
As someone who would build (autogenerate) playlists for his hosted media files, I'd say it's worth it! :)
- Posted by Jordan (107.142.111.x) on September 5 2020, 8:26pm in 5365:
We'd love to add it, but CORs means that only playlists that point exculsively to CORS compatible media files would work. My current assumption is that 99.9% of real playlists would fail. Would it be worth supporting this for people who wanted to build playlists (and host media files) especially for Webamp?
- Posted by Anthony (188.187.124.x) on September 5 2020, 5:22pm in 5364:
Thank you for answer! Yes API would be cool!)
- Posted by aynik (60.113.117.x) on September 5 2020, 8:37am in 5342:
One of the best groups these days!
- Posted by Antonio (186.71.91.x) on September 3 2020, 9:29pm in 5362:
I like it, I only miss "remember last position" option, I don't need it when I open reaper, so every time I close main winamp window.
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on September 3 2020, 4:41pm in 5362:
So let's talk about the elephant in the room: how about open sourcing it? Would this be an option for you?
- Posted by Justin on September 3 2020, 4:03pm in 5362:
Just made it for fun, but sometimes the fun runs out before you finish it... I'll come back to it. Having said that if there's something driving you nuts you want updated, let me know :)
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on September 3 2020, 2:03pm in 5362:
Oh man, I'm so sorry. Did you create it, because the rights expired? Some people said it is very useful, especially for listening to references.
- Posted by Justin on September 3 2020, 12:44am in 5362:
Sure, but I had already lost interest before I posted it... so, eventually.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on September 2 2020, 9:51pm in 5362:
You already created a build, but needs a bit polishing, don't you think? ;)
- Posted by 2020 (95.149.70.x) on August 31 2020, 6:02pm in 5357:
wow ok. Have a good day.
- Posted by Justin on August 31 2020, 2:02pm in 5357:
I should add — if you wanted to have a discussion about the evidence of efficacy of masks or whatever, I wouldn’t respond in such a way, but your comment above is just a troll so really go away.
- Posted by Justin on August 31 2020, 1:55pm in 5357:
Oh please do fuck off
- Posted by 2020 (95.149.70.x) on August 31 2020, 12:14pm in 5357:
oh! well for a good programmer you seem to be poorly "programmed"? lmao/sigh (wondering how many lives you *saved* by this nonsense farce) :p #judge2020
- Posted by Gio (87.202.166.x) on August 29 2020, 5:52am in 5356:
@Justin: A wise choice, possibly the best from an engineering perspective. I wouldn't trust anything ``modern'' especially from Microsoft... So, I guess then you have a conclusion from LoL bench test. Tempting to ask for how long (but)... yes!
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (213.205.197.x) on August 28 2020, 8:42am in 5353:
Yes, it's convenient how those gun lovers view amendments as though permanent commandments set in stone. Those forefathers had no comprehension of an America of hundreds of millions of people potentially armed with mass produced weapons of mass murder.
- Posted by Justin on August 27 2020, 10:18pm in 5353:
My point was that people try to say "we should be allowed assault rifles because the second amendment" and it might as well be nukes or cruise missiles, because it's similarly arbitrary by 18th century standards. So yeah, if you want to keep the second amendment as-is, it should be interpreted as muskets etc.
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (213.205.197.x) on August 27 2020, 6:21pm in 5353:
Not sure about that, though it certainly feeds into the fetishism of weapons. Unfortunately today you could mame and kill a lot of people very quickly with a little Glock. Not exactly single shot muskets.
- Posted by Pony (94.230.196.x) on August 25 2020, 3:45pm in 5351:
I meant Clean code by Rober Martin, one of basics and very popular book amongst programmers, many devs follow these rules in big projects for easier maintainence and extendment, i'm half way reading it and find some rules very ambiguous )), not sure i'll use them). One more that i read now is Elegant Objects - controversial book, author claims that static methods and private fields are evil, do you think so?
- Posted by Charles (212.224.239.x) on August 23 2020, 4:33pm in 5340:
Once again, your DAW is really well designed! Now it's just freedom, pure sounds, dreams come true. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and good continuation! Don't forget to have a good time for yourself too! :)
- Posted by 2020 (95.149.70.x) on August 23 2020, 4:00pm in 5345:
hmmm.. it won't go away by ignoring it... we must face our fears to defeat them,no? it's a very 'real thing' for many so let's leave it at that. (i will pray for you and those that are affected by "it") Thanks.
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (213.205.197.x) on August 21 2020, 8:17pm in 5341:
I agree. Anything to defeat the orange peril!
- Posted by Charles (212.224.227.x) on August 21 2020, 6:57pm in 5340:
Thanks for sharing this warm DAW to the world! Justin, how do you feel when thousands of artists use REAPER on a daily basis and whose career (medium to long term) depends on this magnificent tool? I hope REAPER will always continue to bloom nicely and that you will put it in good hands if you want to devote more time to other things someday, who knows? Warmly,
- Posted by Frank (62.216.200.x) on August 21 2020, 3:38pm in 5339:
- Posted by 2020 (31.124.45.x) on August 21 2020, 10:45am in 5338:
DAM your good! haha (i guess it depends on the judge or judged?)
- Posted by MGDepp (62.216.202.x) on August 21 2020, 2:34am in 3779:
Are you ever gonna raise the allowed midi ports? Some people dealing with large templates like to use hundreds of virtual midi channels.
- Posted by Rob The Questioner (213.205.197.x) on August 19 2020, 5:47pm in 5335:
I ask due to the understandable support of BLM, but unfortunately that is also their stated mission. This is a real shame because the equality question is so important. We don't need people of color to be exploited for alternative Trojan agendas. They seem reformation is impossible but I firmly believe criminality would go through the roof without the police (no matter what social levelling programs were in place), so reformation has to be the only sane choice, unfortunately.
- Posted by 2020 (31.124.45.x) on August 19 2020, 2:14pm in 5333:
hehheh- well apparently a 'field' of intention is now a measurable "thing"... and maybe the tatty monkey (who has made countless videos on topic) can swing a different perspective towards fields and the nature of magnetism> youtu.be/lz1GB8tK9_8
- Posted by Justin on August 18 2020, 12:02am in 4267:
I forget I just remember seeing a few things that were a pain
- Posted by Anthony (188.187.124.x) on August 14 2020, 8:11pm in 5331:
Thank you Justin! Really love you!
- Posted by Justin on August 12 2020, 7:47pm in 5331:
I'll see if we can add some calls to MIDIEditor_GetSetting_int() etc
- Posted by 2020 (31.124.45.x) on August 12 2020, 5:28pm in 5330:
lol- well it's either a cult of bumbing particles,or of medium induction...at least your swinging 1 way :) (i guess it does'nt really matter,so long we get sound of some kind!) TY.
- Posted by Anthony (188.187.124.x) on August 11 2020, 7:17pm in 5331:
Ok sorry to bother you.
- Posted by EvilDragon (141.138.42.x) on August 11 2020, 12:49pm in 4267:
Hey Justin! You mention "among other issues" here... which ones are those?
- Posted by 2020 (31.124.45.x) on August 10 2020, 8:19pm in 5329:
^ ++1 BUMP!! heh
- Posted by wasereb4 (94.134.90.x) on August 9 2020, 5:13pm in 5329:
While at love for Licecap (excuse for sneaking in the FR) I'd be very happy with an 'always on top' pin. (I know already stays on top while recording but I have it disppearing so many times while setting up..)
- Posted by Arie (69.112.126.x) on August 8 2020, 9:50pm in 5325:
I'm in a very similar boat, although I *DO* have an initial goal; which is to recreate 2 pieces of now inaccessible, quite outdated software. However I feel it deserves it's own question to Justin. But, perhaps our goals will align, and we could work together....?
- Posted by 2020 (31.124.45.x) on August 8 2020, 10:54am in 5329:
""By the power of greyskull"" you can do it! (integration would be the dream realized...maybe some funky filters like chromakey,rgb levels etc.?)
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on August 8 2020, 10:36am in 5329:
I hope we will be able to record video using Reaper. What sucked specifically?
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on August 8 2020, 10:24am in 5328:
Is it fair China wants to bring an action against this decision? They seem to be hypocritic doing the same thing many times.
- Posted by Mespotine (109.104.53.x) on August 7 2020, 5:19pm in 5327:
Geez. What should I do now with the money I already saved for exactly that purpose. Buy Canada?
- Posted by Justin on August 7 2020, 3:19pm in 5327:
- Posted by Jistun (83.81.253.x) on August 7 2020, 11:06am in 5327:
Are you interested in selling Cockos or REAPER?
- Posted by Gio (2.87.166.x) on August 4 2020, 8:43am in 5326: