- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on August 3 2020, 11:47pm in 5325:
Have a look at music-programming languages like Super Collider. This really brings both worlds together.
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on August 1 2020, 11:02am in 5322:
lol,biden coherent?? a.yang seems a bit more "with it" >>? (biden is creepy af sniffing girls hair n all that weird nonsense..sigh)
- Posted by Danwhoneedsalongername (86.123.196.x) on July 31 2020, 11:01pm in 5320:
Simply maintaing the code for both mobile platforms would be a full time job, considering the complexities involved with coding a DAW. An utter nightmare.
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on July 30 2020, 9:06pm in 5321:
ahh-yes nice creative group makes for some interesting convos and combis of ideas.. cheers..wish you all well.
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.251.x) on July 29 2020, 11:54pm in 5320:
Ok, that's fully understandable, if it's such an amount of work and nerve wrecking. Thanks.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on July 29 2020, 9:49pm in 5320:
He wrote: Looks like you can call the Java UI from C++: stackoverflow.com/questions/128221...and And/or use OpenGL: github.com/android/ndk-samples/tre...
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on July 29 2020, 9:48pm in 5320:
Lokasenna already shared some links in the thread: forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=209292
- Posted by Dr. Octagon (199.229.249.x) on July 28 2020, 3:31pm in 5318:
Awesome. Thanks for the photo/info. They, Bromptons are fricken cool- could sit in your back pocket then ;). I will get one, once this virus goes away. Pretty expensive though! probably be cheaper versions in 3 years time. Take care mate. And Do Watch HCL - when you get 1.5 hours free ;)
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on July 28 2020, 12:43pm in 5317:
Hehheh- THAT^ seems to be a common thing! i guess it is also about how some define certain words,terms or phrases..? (like musicians reading the same sheet,but interpret and perform the pages individually?) as we all use filters of some kind.. >thanks.
- Posted by Albi (109.41.0.x) on July 27 2020, 12:18pm in 5315:
Now that is a cool bike! Thanks for the picture. Must be so much faster when you overtake all the traffic jammed cars.
- Posted by Justin on July 27 2020, 11:15am in 5316:
(+1) -- the important thing is a desire (and hopefully perseverence) to understand why something is wrong
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.250.x) on July 27 2020, 12:19am in 5316:
You learn from it and try to improve it. The funny things about making mistakes(especially while learning) is that you become better in your craft. It could even help to write a tool twice:once to make all mistakes and the second time you rewrite it from scratch with all lessons learnt. Your current mistakes are actually your experience in the future.
- Posted by Nevin McDevin (107.15.131.x) on July 26 2020, 10:45pm in 5316:
Thanks, Justin. So what should happen next after you make a mistake? And how do you prevent it from starting a bad spiral?
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on July 26 2020, 6:46pm in 5315:
It's lovely to see your still human..sharing is caring.
- Posted by Justin on July 26 2020, 1:22pm in 5315:
and here's a normal bike w/ trailer moving a drum kit: photos.app.goo.gl/GNLWzGVcXTttCTnG7
- Posted by Justin on July 26 2020, 1:21pm in 5315:
Here's a couple -- moving a desk chair: photos.app.goo.gl/5XinasGM84Wjr9K17 moving a guitar amp/keyboard/snare drum/etc photos.app.goo.gl/nS5Y4mcWv7i6F2QB9
- Posted by Albi (84.58.18.x) on July 26 2020, 8:22am in 5315:
I would love to see a photo of your cargo bike!
- Posted by Justin on July 25 2020, 10:19pm in 5306:
Definitely get worried, we often let those refactors sit in user-tested development builds for months before putting them in releases. Before the changes in 6.0, we had a lot of the functionality in 5.9x+dev builds for a long, long time.
- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on July 25 2020, 6:27pm in 5315:
oh ohhhh o lol wow-- ahaa cooool!! cargo bike>whoda thunk it! =)
- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on July 24 2020, 10:46am in 5310:
sure,pictures talk> stash.reaper.fm/40084/sliploops.gif (2sample crossfades on loop selections would stop clicks,giving smooth transitions) =nice technique.
- Posted by p0tato (83.81.253.x) on July 24 2020, 9:36am in 5306:
That's interesting. Not too surprising though. It seems that REAPER is very heavy on UI, which is very difficult to test in an automated manner. Besides, it seems you've got community based regression testing. Still though, never get worried when doing bigger refactors?
- Posted by Nixon (95.223.117.x) on July 24 2020, 9:32am in 5313:
Btw there a lot of things where this plugin comes handy. A convenient player for checking, tweaking and comparing the masters (gaps, an album as a whole eq etc), sampling while listening to an album, preparing a dj set with effects... everything very handy especially when used on a track.
- Posted by Justin on July 24 2020, 3:53am in 5313:
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on July 24 2020, 3:35am in 5313:
I guess the point is: fun! I once wrote a Lua-script which showed falling snowflakes. Made no sense to anyone. But looked cool :D
- Posted by average007 (212.186.178.x) on July 23 2020, 7:25pm in 5311:
Have you looked at ethereum swarm and IPFS .. web3 this is totally your thing.
- Posted by average007 (212.186.178.x) on July 23 2020, 3:53pm in 5311:
why not put it on github?
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on July 23 2020, 1:02pm in 5310:
@2020 any screenshot perhaps? :)
- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on July 22 2020, 6:22pm in 5310:
heh- yeah,basically you setup a small loop selection in arrange area and hold hot key to slip the loops in time,before reaching end loop when slipping beats or bars ;) (would be killer with a 2sample crossfade for the loop points!!) < not a request,but more an idea :p (along with playhead tools like random and functioned cycled positioning)
- Posted by Ollie (80.187.110.x) on July 22 2020, 4:56am in 5302:
Wow, that's some funky, cheesy, phaserfest goldmine! :) Love it!
- Posted by Justin on July 21 2020, 11:42pm in 5306:
We do not have automated regression testing
- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on July 20 2020, 11:45am in 5308:
"wish you were here" lol love a postcard!!
- Posted by p0tato (83.81.253.x) on July 20 2020, 11:08am in 5306:
Do you have any automated testing to prevent regressions and such? Or does it mostly rely on your active knowledge of the code base?
- Posted by Justin on July 19 2020, 6:38pm in 5309:
Also this isn't a question, so it will be deleted shortly.
- Posted by Justin on July 19 2020, 6:37pm in 5309:
The one that says "Note: [...] REAPER [...]"
- Posted by TomChimera (77.125.56.x) on July 19 2020, 5:27pm in 5309:
Hi :) Which one?
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.251.x) on July 19 2020, 1:31pm in 5303:
is it someway controllable? I just found that ReaPlay reacts to the paused state of Reaper but couldn't find anything else. Would be cool, if I could control it via MIDI(Play/Pause/Next/Back/Random/PlaySoundX in Playlist,etc)
- Posted by MS_from_Sweden (82.100.127.x) on July 18 2020, 7:21pm in 5303:
It's very cool!
- Posted by Justin on July 17 2020, 6:20pm in 5303:
- Posted by Just Dan (188.25.86.x) on July 17 2020, 8:10am in 5297:
It has been done! It's usually in the form of opera.
- Posted by Justin on July 17 2020, 4:20am in 5301:
I should add, I support you morally though! Also check out webamp.org :)
- Posted by Dale (59.167.120.x) on July 17 2020, 3:21am in 5301:
Yeah that's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for your time.
- Posted by Average007 (178.165.131.x) on July 16 2020, 6:48pm in 5304:
awesome thanks !
- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on July 16 2020, 2:18am in 5302:
11db11 has 1 awesome collection on that channel =secret stash ;) (really high qaulity muscians+recordings imo)
- Posted by Dale (59.167.120.x) on July 15 2020, 4:43pm in 5294:
I recommend python to newbies these days, it's easy to learn and very versatile
- Posted by Gio (79.130.179.x) on July 14 2020, 11:41pm in 5300:
Not a problem, if I wanted to ran it as a black box with documentation probably I would use something else but I don't. Probably reading SWELL_Internal_ was registered as part of swell-internal.h, who knows -- Anyhow, problem solved, happy!
- Posted by Justin on July 14 2020, 9:22pm in 5300:
Ah yes, need to document that doh!
- Posted by Gio (79.130.179.x) on July 14 2020, 7:16pm in 5300:
@Justin I doubled checked message pump, it looks like that it's okay. SWELL_RunMessageLoop() is run with 10ms interval. Anyway, reading more carefully the available functions, I thought that I might need SWELL_Internal_PostMessage_Init() and it worked --- (unless?). So much guesswork but things are getting definitely better. Thanks for the hint it really helped me.
- Posted by Justin on July 14 2020, 6:25pm in 5300:
(SWELL_RunMessageLoop() getting called regularly?)
- Posted by Justin on July 14 2020, 6:24pm in 5300:
Is the message pump processing?
- Posted by Gio (79.130.179.x) on July 14 2020, 4:25pm in 5300:
@Justin Well, GDK_FOCUS_CHANGED called; on_activate called; PostMessage(h,WM_ACTIVATEAPP,1,0) called but is never received. Although calling SendMessage/WM_ACTIVATEDAPP manually is received as expected. What you think?
- Posted by Justin on July 11 2020, 7:32pm in 5294:
These days, I might just do it in a browser? I dunno
- Posted by Paul (73.91.212.x) on July 11 2020, 12:20am in 5294:
I would like for it to run on Windows 7 and 8.
- Posted by Paul (73.91.212.x) on July 11 2020, 12:20am in 5294:
I would like for it to run on Windows 7 and 8.
- Posted by Pony (46.252.221.x) on July 6 2020, 3:45pm in 5291:
I think, at some point coding will become a part of life of future generations, everything in our life will be surrounded by technologies with API to some extent, so everyone will be able to write some simple script to do automate some processes in our life on computer, at home, at work, etc. I think it will become essential part of school program, like now is writing, reading, arithmetics, etc.
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.250.x) on July 6 2020, 9:30am in 5291:
I would say, that coding gives you a feeling on how computers work, "think" and act. And as computers are so dominant today, it helps you understand this essential part of the world we live in today much better. Even if you're only a casual coder for some basic stuff and stop soon afterwards again..
- Posted by Dave (194.35.118.x) on July 5 2020, 9:53am in 5289:
Cool,- thanks in advance :D
- Posted by Justin on July 4 2020, 2:56pm in 5287:
I'm with Albi, better to have a good natural take and to fix the bits that need fixing :)
- Posted by Albi (196.240.57.x) on July 4 2020, 6:57am in 5287:
I wouldn't do it for the whole song, only if a part strikes you as off the beat. Otherwise, practice the song more before recording :)
- Posted by 2020 (95.149.70.x) on July 3 2020, 7:26pm in 5287:
yeah great value- if** you was to do it: what would you set as a minimum division?? maybe 2bar?? 1bar? half note?
- Posted by zabukowski (89.142.62.x) on July 3 2020, 7:16pm in 5288:
Ah, ok, got it ... thank you for the explanation!!!
- Posted by EcBaPr (119.18.3.x) on June 28 2020, 9:16am in 5280:
would it be potentially easier with more of an ai approach ? with frets you have a limited number of notes, could you train an ai to understand every combination of notes a person could play on guitar and then apply corrections to the input signal based on the overall chord sound rather than trying to isolate and retune each string ? or am i totally on the wrong track ?
- Posted by Pony (78.152.169.x) on June 26 2020, 6:42am in 5279:
It's very unlikely. You can't just put such technology into smartphone or laptop, they won't be mainstream. Probably big companies will benefit from them for very specific tasks and that's it.
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on June 25 2020, 4:07pm in 5279:
lol- probably same as those who work with such things..do they really have any idea..who knows?
- Posted by Abhi (122.161.84.x) on June 25 2020, 11:32am in 5278:
Try it. It's good. I think in future, these types of plugins can replace actual singers.
- Posted by Josh Tempesta (173.90.155.x) on June 21 2020, 5:08am in 2756:
Thanks, this made me feel better about myself because I am a programmer who has depression all his life. I like your site very much! Take care
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on June 19 2020, 1:30am in 5274:
It's all very bizarre- but the people are speaking loud n clear i guess in their own way..they obviously want/need changes..but do they really know what they want...? (trump will probably order to storm the area with troops soon if they do not leave?!)
- Posted by Abhi (110.227.158.x) on June 18 2020, 7:17am in 5273:
Yeah, but this is more of a 'movie' than a game. If you like to watch movies, you will definitely love this (movie-like) game
- Posted by MarkLeg (49.196.171.x) on June 17 2020, 3:18pm in 5271:
forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?p=...- Hugs aside, some good stuff going on. Keep it in house style ;)
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on June 17 2020, 11:28am in 5271:
Thanks...big hug for that shrug.
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on June 15 2020, 10:17pm in 5269:
ahh- that refreshing optimism! beautiful. (i feel it)
- Posted by cxtd (126.193.190.x) on June 14 2020, 5:03am in 5267:
Wait, so you're not impressed by the tariff war against China, the great war against WHO, his covfefe tweet, his MAGA cap, nor Trump Wall? Not any of them??
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.249.x) on June 13 2020, 2:53am in 5265:
@David Feel free to ask in the forum, if you stumble over difficulties: forum.cockos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
- Posted by David (68.129.0.x) on June 13 2020, 2:44am in 5265:
Thank you for your input. I'm currently looking up tutorials on Youtube on editing JS plugins in REAPER and this seems like a good place to start.
- Posted by 2020 (91.110.225.x) on June 11 2020, 8:24pm in 5264:
*so sorry- posted reply in wrong section- digital doh =fart in a trance moment :)
- Posted by M e l o d y (182.64.186.x) on June 10 2020, 8:15am in 5260:
Lol, that's an Indian language (Hindi). It means "Why Melody (a candy or toffee) is so chocolaty?"
- Posted by Justin on June 8 2020, 4:22pm in 5250:
Dealing with string-representations of GUIDs. GUID is a unique (usually) identifier for identifying things
- Posted by Potaito (83.81.253.x) on June 8 2020, 10:51am in 5255:
Yeah, fair enough. The progress on reaper so far has been amazing really, so no complaints there at all. :)
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on June 7 2020, 9:48pm in 5250:
What are they actually for? I've tried to make sense of them but couldn't, at least in Lua.
- Posted by Eric (71.9.37.x) on June 7 2020, 4:11am in 5252:
Wrong. Macular degeneration will come for you.
- Posted by Justin on June 6 2020, 9:02pm in 5256:
You didn't ask that before, to be fair.. but anyway, it's REAPER w/ reasamplomatic and the analoguedrums bigmono samples mostly, also Sitala some of the time (with its 808 samples). Sequenced via the JSFX sequencer_megababy.
- Posted by 2020 (95.148.58.x) on June 6 2020, 8:06pm in 5256:
Aye,but that did not really answer the question.. :p = what type of drum machine did you employ for them recordings?
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on June 6 2020, 12:08am in 5252:
ahh- well it's quite safer at such times at dawn+dusk with squinted eyelids..and also beneficial for some humans ;)
- Posted by Justin on June 3 2020, 1:19pm in 5251:
If it happens often enough to outweigh the sales using PayPal, then definitely!
- Posted by Hasaranga (123.231.111.x) on June 3 2020, 3:02am in 5251:
Scammer opened a case "unauthorized activity" in paypal. FS refunded them and charged $20 from me. So, I contacted the FS and they say: "I understand how frustrating this can be. We, too, find it frustrating and we get hit with a fee each time they occur." So they charge that fee from me! I think the only option is to remove paypal support from the FS store!
- Posted by Justin on June 2 2020, 8:13pm in 5251:
I'm not sure the specifics of your issue, have you asked FS?
- Posted by Hasaranga (175.157.44.x) on June 2 2020, 3:55pm in 5251:
So, how to detect fraudulent purchases? Scammer buy the product using paypal option in FastSpring store and the next day he opens a dispute from paypal. How can you prevent that?
- Posted by Justin on June 2 2020, 12:59pm in 5251:
anyway, we've seen very little fraud via FastSpring so I am pleased with them!
- Posted by Justin on June 2 2020, 3:46am in 5251:
re: cc chargebacks: valuepenguin.com/credit-card-proce..."Chargebacks are generally very bad for merchants as they often come fees that range between $20 and $100. "
- Posted by Justin on June 2 2020, 3:45am in 5251:
...and on PayPal they would allow _all_ transactions, even ones obviously fraudulent. So before we switched I had to write a script that would flag fraudulent purchases after-the-fact, and we would refund them before a chargeback could come through (avoiding those fees).
- Posted by Justin on June 2 2020, 3:44am in 5251:
Yeah, the credit card companies charge merchants fees on chargebacks, which is probably where most of that $20 goes. PayPal did the same.
- Posted by Hasaranga (123.231.86.x) on June 2 2020, 2:17am in 5251:
The issue is FastSpring charges $20 from the seller after the refund!
- Posted by Mespotine (2.247.248.x) on May 31 2020, 7:47pm in 5245:
+1 from me as well :D
- Posted by JimmaJamma (24.228.131.x) on May 31 2020, 3:27am in 4055:
How'd that bet work out? :) Btw, I asked your thoughts on Bitcoin and dispelled some common myths back in 2015 and 2017. Might make sense to consider others *may* have insights you don't. I'm truly sorry I was unable to convince you. Be back next year. Looking forward to your 2028 prediction too.
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on May 30 2020, 12:51am in 5248:
They will wait for you and miss your presence! They bring greater health to those that seek them. They are part of you+all. :D
- Posted by helgoboss (2.207.58.x) on May 28 2020, 11:23pm in 5245:
That would be awesome. I think it's quite hard to come up with something as usable as the native action picker.
- Posted by wasereb4 (89.247.253.x) on May 27 2020, 11:26pm in 5240:
Eveb if partly outdated I find e.g. wiki.cockos.com/wiki/index.php/Sta...valuable, so please don't let it vanish completely. :)
- Posted by Albi (196.240.57.x) on May 26 2020, 10:27pm in 5243:
Cool, reminds me of the time VCA got implemented very nicely within the grouping matrix. But, I guess Sexan did somehow influence you? :D
- Posted by 2020 (31.124.45.x) on May 26 2020, 9:32pm in 5242:
oh,why so? a name is just an identity label.. you know that. :) These channeled messages can be very inspiring and quite enlightening imo.(It's well worth the read because it gives clues to our real identities,and liberates us from the biasing ego sides of human personality) >your choice.
- Posted by Icchan^ (91.159.172.x) on May 26 2020, 9:20pm in 5238:
When internet stops working (inevitably will happen some point), you definitely don't want to be without music as well. And I want to decide what's in my collection, not let that on someone else. Spotify can and will add and REMOVE songs and albums on quite arbitary basis. And Spotify stream has almost zero value for the artist... so I want to support them by buying the CD :)
- Posted by Bryan (202.21.128.x) on May 26 2020, 8:51pm in 5236:
I've used up-converting many times before, mainly to satisfy very strict hardware sampler format issues (for live performance). That's a case where I'm not expecting any extra quality (if it's not there it's not there), but if the target device only accepts one format, then you gotta give it that.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on May 26 2020, 10:23am in 5239:
Thanks, now this makes perfect sense!
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on May 26 2020, 12:25am in 5240:
Aye- your the boss here.. seemed a little silly for todays "help" it might have given the scribe something to do if bored though :)
- Posted by Justin on May 25 2020, 7:52pm in 5240:
Ah, "dead" as in the content. Nah, we should probably get rid of it altogether IMO
- Posted by Justin on May 25 2020, 7:51pm in 5239:
When I started the standard library availability was less reliable. At this point it's probably fine, but being able to fully understand and customize our own utility classes is helpful.
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on May 25 2020, 10:24am in 5240:
REAPER>Help>Documentation>REAPER Documentation wiki (online) > wiki.cockos.com/wiki/index.php/Rea...=dead? dated.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on May 24 2020, 11:45pm in 5239:
@Justin what is the reason you don't use standard library? Do your functions work more efficiently than those from a standard library?
- Posted by NiNjA(m) (182.68.76.x) on May 24 2020, 6:05am in 5238:
W H Y ?
- Posted by Justin on May 23 2020, 2:08pm in 5236:
I agree it's not a good thing, but there's no point in preventing people from doing things. Also hopefully people are smart enough to figure that out (if you _could_ make something sound better that way, why don't mp3 players just do it, and then we could all have 8kbps files that are upconverted to 320kbps... or if I record my audio tape to CD it will be CD quality! YEAH!)
- Posted by Ninja(m) (104.236.70.x) on May 23 2020, 7:57am in 5236:
But is it not good to do that. I mean, sending someone a fake 320 kbps song, whereas actually it is only a 128 kbps song. And the converter softwares are misleading people by this and people are thinking that they can gain audio quality by upscaling the song's bitrate, which is really not correct.
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on May 22 2020, 8:47am in 5233:
interesting word... who is the "gofer" btw> what role do they play?
- Posted by Justin on May 21 2020, 2:53pm in 5234:
Ah confirmed yes, fixing for 6.11!
- Posted by Justin on May 21 2020, 2:40pm in 5234:
Are you using the latest ReaNINJAM in REAPER? I'll doublecheck but it should be using UTF-8, maybe there's a bug though ah hm.
- Posted by Ingwarr (176.37.50.x) on May 21 2020, 1:19pm in 5234:
When I'm trying to write in chat in Ukrainian - I'm getting incorrect symbols instead of Ukrainian letters. Does it supports Unicode?
- Posted by Gio (79.130.171.x) on May 18 2020, 7:55pm in 5232:
I will be using Debian 9 or later for development but I am also interested for a minimum version for building binaries for distribution; just tested Debian 7 with gcc 4.7.x and gnome-shell 3.4.x, everything built nicely. I think gcc 4.x is the sweet spot for now, but probably need to do more testing to decide if I keep it that way or not. My only concern is the outdated git...
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on May 18 2020, 2:58pm in 5231:
Bravo- it's just a shame you needed to do that then..urghhh
- Posted by Abhirup (42.110.148.x) on May 17 2020, 6:58pm in 5229:
Oh.Sorry. Didn't see the guidelines. 🤪
- Posted by The Mentalist (82.207.238.x) on May 16 2020, 3:31pm in 5220:
You're very lucky! And where do you refer yourself in the "dark triad"? psychotechnology.com/dark-triad-pe... MUHAHAHAHAHA haha :D
- Posted by 2020 (2.26.163.x) on May 16 2020, 12:38pm in 5227:
"for he's a jolly good fellow,for he's a jolly good fellow,and so say all of us!" :D
- Posted by Pony (46.252.212.x) on May 16 2020, 8:29am in 5226:
I can totally see this in Your code, but is programming a tech discipline anymore or more social/humanitarian? As 95% programmers just write a text to fulfill business ideas, they do not deal with anything technical, don't even know how memory works, how is that different from bank employees for example?
- Posted by 2020 (95.149.70.x) on May 15 2020, 12:30am in 5224:
lol- it gets everywhere!! well,its a constant battle. cheers.
- Posted by 2020 (95.151.177.x) on May 9 2020, 4:52pm in 5219:
Here is the alternative news channel ;) > youtu.be/7vDIcXpXpYg?t=4861 (considered a blessing in disguise)
- Posted by AntonioEc (186.71.91.x) on May 7 2020, 11:04pm in 5213:
Try this one dropbox.com/s/zvydqdephgimsso/W10%...
- Posted by 2020 (2.26.240.x) on May 7 2020, 10:28pm in 5218:
great answers- agreed.Thankyou.
- Posted by Vitali (148.81.197.x) on May 6 2020, 9:56pm in 5217:
@Shaun why wouldn't it be profitable?
- Posted by Justin on May 6 2020, 7:14pm in 5215:
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on May 6 2020, 6:57pm in 5215:
false flag m8 ;) do they ever talk about aids,mad cow disease or any other disease these days? not much.. how about the common flu or cancer,they both apparently kill more per year but we do not lock down humanity for such things??
- Posted by Justin on May 6 2020, 6:26pm in 5215:
He doesn't personally want to inject the world, he wants to help people get immunities to diseases before they die from them.
- Posted by 2020 (109.181.167.x) on May 6 2020, 10:47am in 5215:
interesting.. am not anti anybody tbh,but do find it strange that he wants to inject the world not* being a doctor? very odd> (from chips to drips lol)
- Posted by Abhi (117.234.175.x) on May 5 2020, 3:29am in 5213:
Why Microsoft is so slow giving us a complete dark theme? I envy Mac users now :(
- Posted by Abhi (117.234.175.x) on May 5 2020, 3:28am in 5213:
I have heard that MacOS got complete dark theme, which includes EVERYTHING dark, unlike windows, which have some components as light in dark mode. And REAPER is all dark in dark theme in MacOS. But not in Windows